Special offer for conference participants!*
Understand the Passive House principles at your own pace, whenever and wherever you want!
Get a clear overview of the Passive House standard, certification requirements and the various elements to consider when designing and constructing Passive House buildings. Each course subunit includes a short video presentation, followed by further material and a short quiz that you can take several times. If you pass the final exam, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
The following topics are covered in this course - for more information, please check these learning targets (PDF).
Passive House Principles
- What is a Passive House
- Passive House and NZEB
Heat and humidity (Heat and humidity basics, water vapour in the building)
- Opaque elements (Continuous insulation layer, insulation materials)
- Transparent elements (Passive House windows and installation)
- Thermal bridging
- Airtightness (Airtightness importance, implementation and testing basics)
- Ventilation (Why ventilate, ventilation concepts and MVHR anatomy)
- Heating and DHW (Heat supply, storage and distribution, DHW)
- Energy balancing with PHPP
- PER and classes
*Conference participants can book the e-learning course for a reduced fee of only € 95,- (via the conference registration)!